Corporate clothing and customised company uniforms can impact your brand and your team in a number of positive ways!
- Company uniforms boost brand recognition by your target audience, and create a positive brand image.
- Corporate apparel can increase staff satisfaction and build corporate culture among employees. Good corporate apparel choices mean a comfortable and fashionable company uniform which your employees will like to wear.
- Corporate apparel creates a professional company-wide dress code, and staff generally report higher satisfaction once a company moves towards providing to corporate apparel.
- Company uniforms can even boost customer service levels, as staff who wear corporate apparel generally say they feel more accountable for representing the company well.
- Customers tend to see companies that use corporate clothing as being large and well established, which builds trust and brand perception.
- Attract talent – one of the main challenges successful business face is attracting the right people. Branded, stylish company uniforms market your brand to potential employees, as well as sending a message to potential customers.
- Staff spend less on corporate apparel of their own. Providing a company uniform in an industry that demands corporate dress code is essentially a tax-free bonus!
- A number of safety in the workplace concerns can be minimised by providing a company uniform, especially if your business is one where staff need to wear safety boots, high visibility clothing, hard hats, or fire retardant jackets. This will also ensure that clothing and footwear items are replaced in a timely manner, ensuring your teams are safe and well equipped.
Talk to our team about branded corporate apparel and workplace safety uniforms today.
Photo credit: http://www.changefactory.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/bigstock-Business-meeting-in-an-office-21258410